UPON RECEIVING your hair order, DOUBLE-CHECK hair against color ring:
• Take the hair out of the plastic package.
• Section out a small piece from the bulk of hair.
• Section out the same size small piece from the color swatch ring.
• Compare the 2 samples of hair. (Please note that the colors may vary slightly.)
DO NOT take the entire pack of hair and match it to the color ring because the package of hair will appear darker.
• All of our hair is 100% Remy Human Hair - Cuticle Still in tact
• REMI/REMY HAIR-both spellings
• Refers to human hair (usually Indian in origin) which has been harvested from root to end, with all of the cuticle going in the same direction; it is generally soft and silky.
• Most hair sold in the hair industry is not Remy hair, but rather bleaching or acid-baths have been used to strip the cuticles.
• It requires approximately 50-100 pieces of pre-tipped hair for volume, and 125-200 pre-tipped hair for volume and length of both I tipped and Nail tipped hair.
• All of our bonded hair products are hand-rolled. The bulk hair is weighed and is then bonded into the pre-tipped strands. The bulk of hair that was weighed for each package may yield approximately 50 strands of tipped hair for each package.
• .Our human hair comes from bulk black and bulk white and is factory dyed. On a rare occasion there may be a strand of black or white hair found in a pack of hair. The hair can easily be pulled out and will not affect the remainder of the pack. This is very normal when dealing with human hairs, if you have a problem with this please do not order our human hair products.
• We do not produce hair in longer than 20 inches. We have found that to produce high quality hair for hair extensions, going above 20 inches compromises the quality we can find in human hair.
• We recommend that you get the hair in the appropriate shade as it is pre-colored and the cuticle is sealed in our factory, we have many color options to choose from. If you try to change the hair color, you open the cuticle compromising the condition of the hair and leave the hair open to dryness and color fading.
• Once you install the hair, you have changed the tip and the tips are generally not meant to be re-used.
• We recommend that you purchase fresh hair for each installation as keeping in mind that human hair extensions are not natural hair. Although this is human hair and it is attached to natural hair, it does not get fed the same nutrients, natural oils, etc. as human hair on the head.
• You can use hot tools on this hair; the Superior Euro straight has a slight curve and can be worn natural with the curve or flat ironed straight. The Superior Bodywave has a bouncy wave and is harder to flat iron poker straight.
• All of our hair is available in 20" prior to processing color and texture; may be cut to any length, this is single drawn hair and has a natural finish at the bottom.
• Please do not use a razor to cut extension hair. Blending shears have been the most proficient method of cutting extension hair in.
• Please match hair from color ring to client’s natural hair from the mid-shaft to the ends, not at the scalp.