• The Basic tools are smaller than the
Everything tools and are great for beginners or if you prefer to use smaller
• The Everything tools are larger
and have more weight to them and are ergonomically designed.
• The tools with the “O”
hole are a 2-N-1 tool. They are used to install with the flat tip. Install with
the flat tip by compressing the link flat once the bonded tip hair extension
and the natural hair is installed into the link by using a threader. And
they are also used to remove by inserting the link into the “O” hole and by
using a squeezing motion the link will open up and the hair extension can be
• The tools with the "half"
hole are used for installation purposes and not for removal. This
tool is used for the folding method and/or used in the event you have a client
that has issues with slippage.
• There are 3 steps in using the folding
1. The link is installed by using the flat tip as in the regular
2. Then the link is then made into the shape of
a “U shape” or “taco shape” by inserting the link into the “half hole” and
3. The final step is by using the flat tip again you
squeeze the link and close it like a book.
• The pic remover tool
is used to remove the links by inserting the tines are inserted into the top and bottom openings of
the link and gently squeezing with an up and down motion opening the tube so
that the hair extension may be withdrawn.
• This Dual Slot nose Tool combines 3 methods in to one tool:
Installation: the "U" 1/2 Hole to
install for the "folding" method
2. Removal "O"
hole to open links
3. The flat head of the tool allows you to
install (flatten) the links
• The triple tools are tools
used for a more experienced user and combine all the functions into one tool
but may be tricky to use if you are not as experienced in using the tools; the pic remover tool is added onto the
ends of this tool.
• There are 2 triple tools:
Triple tool with “O”
you to install & remove
with one tool: 1 installation
classic technique. 2 removal
the pic removal method and the “O” hole removal method
Triple tool with “1/2” hole allows you to install & remove
with one tool: 2
installation methods, classic and folding technique. 1 removal method, the pic removal